We are in need of:
-Creative Media Manager
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, LGBTIQ++, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. The deadline for this application
Please note that all submitted applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We would love to have you if you…
- Respect for diversity and committed to feminist values and the promotion of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights key principles and issues.
- Possess strong problem solving and practical skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Have learning and sharing knowledge and encouraging the learning of others
- Are able to deal with sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Tech-savvy and willing to be based in Yogyakarta
What will you do as a Hotline Counselor?
- You will provide reliable information and deliver empathetic counselling on SRHR & unplanned pregnancy.
- You will respond to any queries from clients including to handle and resolve complaints.
- You will analyze information and data from counseling, and keep its documentation in the database system.
What will you do as a Creative Media Manager?
- You will coordinate online and offline campaigns on SRHR issues based on field research, insights from each division and organization database.
- You will design and develop strategic planning for content production and promotion, offline and online communication and dissemination material, and any forms of publication as well as monitor its implementation.
- You will provide web and social media analytic report and apply a data-driven approach for decision making;
Our working environment requires teamwork! It might sound like a lot, but do not worry! You will work in a collective manner.
What you should have as a Creative Media Manager?
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in the related field particularly with non-profit organizations. Related training, course, or professional certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of major digital platforms and proven experience in strategic social media outreach.
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective social media campaigns and offline campaigns. Let us know by attaching your example of work sample(s)!
- Strong editorial judgement, including ethical and political awareness;
- Good understanding of visual content, including how it can best be produced and shared on social media and with influencers, including local influencers.
- he will to learn about analytic tools and media analysis.
- Proficient in using social media and web-based platforms
What we offer:
- We will provide you allowances for healthcare, communication, and well being
- Working in an environment with the opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
- We offer annual leaves, holiday leaves, Burn Out Prevention leaves
How to apply:
- Prepare your CV/Resume (mandatory) and motivation letter (optional);
- Please access our online application form at https://s.id/samsara_recruitment for Hotline Counselor and https://s.id/samsaramanager_recruitment for Creative Media Manager;
- Answer all questions and attach your CV/Resume before submitting your application
- Submit your application at the latest by Monday, 14 June 2021.
- Please note that we will not process any application submitted after the submission deadline. Due to the high number of applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview invitation.
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!